Associate professor of Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology Tor Vergata University Rome Italy – Director of the Unit of Obstetrics and Gynecology Policlinico Casilino Rome Italy
Main subject of research : Maternal fetal medicine, intrauterine environment and fetal health, fetal growth, hypertension in pregnancy, maternal cardiac funtion in normal and pathological pregnancy, treatment of hypertension.
- Has published more than 120 articles on national and international journals.
- Has published several books on cardiotocography, fetal surveillance in labor, Obstetrical risk, Medical therapy in pregnancy.
- Member of the ethical comittee of the Fatebenefratelli Hospital in Rome
- General secretary of Italian Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology 2011-2013
- Member of International Society for the Study of Hypertension in Pregnancy